Examination And Tests:
The examination system is speed over the academic –year I the form of unit tests , Half yearly and Annual Examination.Generally Half yearly exam start in the month of Nov/dec. and Annual Exams are finished in the month of march .Result is declared nearly in the last week of march and news session start in the first week of April.
- The pass percentage in each subjects for all these class is 40% . Art ,work experience are compulsory components of the curriculum. Student must score atleast –“C” grade.
- A child will be eligible to appear in the final examination only if he/she has 75% attendance.
- Result declared at the end of the academic year is final &neither the request for re-examination shall be entertained ,nor the answer papers will be shown.
- Those who fail to sir in the examination in any subject shall be ,marked ABSENT in the subject. In case of grave illness a medical certificate shall be produced .No re-exam will be allowed.
- Any one found indulging in malpractices during examination is liable to be debarred from further the examinations.
- Parents should examine the report card of their wars & return in duly signed within two days to school.